Monday, October 5, 2009

Determination


In life, we have to keep moving forward. In the present, we have to face the consequences from the past. Facing these consequences aren't always easy, and usually they're quite scary. But it's your determination that helps you overcome them and look forward to the future. Determination keeps me moving forward. It's the thought of getting through each day successfully that determines me to always strive for my best. Every achievement in life must be earned, and there is no easy way. I feel that if I don't work hard for something, I don't deserve it. Which is why I always (at least try to) exert my best effort in everything. Everyday, I try to be an attentive student in school, because this leads to overall success in the end. I'm always determined to do my personal best when playing sports. Even though some people will always be better than me, I take this as a way of improving. A way of challenging myself. Sometimes the thought of giving up comes, but I realize that if I give up, I acquire nothing. In dance, I'm always determined to perform to my best. Yes, there are times I fall. But being able to get up from falling is a big achievement in itself. I know that determination doesn't always lead to success. But I think that the thought of exerting my best effort in trying to acquire something is a success in itself. Therefore, determination plays a big part in achieving my destiny, whatever it may be. It will keep pushing me forward, the thought of getting closer to my destiny each day motivating me. Each step towards your destiny, is each step closer.

No comments: